Supply Chain, Inventory and Logistics
Avery Dennison RFID inlay solutions enable documented end-to-end visibility for improved supply chain efficiency and security across every industry.
Let’s look at how RFID solutions provide significant benefits over barcoding for supply chain operations.
- End-to-end track and trace capabilities reduce counterfeiting, theft, billing disputes and charge-back fees while protecting the brand
- Real-time, automated data capture reveals process improvement, increased efficiency and cost control opportunities
- Specific data such as manufacturing location; ship date, lot number, etc. is associated with the individual product, carton and/or pallet supporting simpler and more effective recall or product tracking processes
- Elimination of line-of-sight, tag orientation, or bar code label quality requirements; manual data entry and operator error plus increased read range enables faster, more accurate inventory management
- Just-in-time inventory resupply, from manufacturing through distribution to point of sale reduces costs and out-of-stocks, increases inventory turn and creates higher customer satisfaction
Companies with high-volume global operations and complex supply chains use RFID solutions to improve efficiency and increase sales, for direct improvement to net operating income:
- Walmart’s EPC compliance program tags cases and pallets to improve warehouse management systems, reduce out of stocks and increase sales
- Heavy-industry leaders such as Boeing and Airbus use RFID tags in factories and distribution to track parts, specialized tooling, document calibration and preventive maintenance processes across complex global operations.
- Global logistics enterprises integrate RFID-tagged containers with existing GPS and satellite communications systems, to validate electronic manifests and support safe, efficient imports.
Read about some of Avery Dennison RFID’s success stories:
Omicron Technologies, Inc. utilized an Avery Dennison durable RFID tag in an industrial refining plant to monitor assets and personnel.
Avery Dennison RFID and Lowry Computer come together to build an RFID solution for a Dow Corning work-in-process application.
Stark Solutions’ RFID-enabled HackTrac™ inventory management system is powered by Avery Dennison RFID inlays.
U.S. Department of Defense receives the benefits ofSimplyRFID’s On-Demand Complete Shipping System utilizing Avery Dennison RFID inlays.
Contact us for answers to your RFID in Supply Chain questions or request samples via email or call us in the US at 866-903-RFID (7343), Internationally at +001-770-965-0807.
We look forward to bringing our experience, support and solutions to your RFID project!
Here are some of the Avery Dennison RFID inlays for supply chain tagging: