Introducing the AD-110m5 UHF RFID Inlay
A complete package for many item-level applications.
The AD-110m5 is a complete package for many item-level applications. Not only is it one of the industry’s slimmest, its total surface area is one-third that of comparable tags while delivering similar performance. And, the AD-110m5 is also generally not fazed by many materials that typically interfere with RF signals, especially liquids. Combining those characteristics with the AD-110m5’s durable construction makes this inlay ideal for embedding right at the point when a product is being manufactured.
Ultra-small, 1/3rd smaller than comparable tags (total size)
- Insensitive to many RF-unfriendly materials
- Ideal for embedding at the point of product manufacture
- Impinj® Monza® 5 chip provides high read sensitivity and read/write speed
- Antenna Dimensions: .91 x .20 in (23 x 5 mm)
- Operating Frequency: 860-960 MHz
- RF Protocol: ISO-18000-6C, EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Chip: Impinj® Monza® 5
- EPC Memory: 128 bits/TID of 96 bits including 48-bit unique serial number
Download the AD-110m5 Product Data Sheet for more information.
Read the news release.
View our Product Portfolio.